Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon has a long history of working to provide customers the largest possible selection to allow customers to find, discover and buy anything they wish to buy online.
The Amazon Global Selling Team
seeks an experienced Partner Manager AGS
(f/m) in Berlin
to take on an exciting new role to recruit, support and manage strategic third-party Sellers from Europe in their worldwide expansion with Amazon.
The AGS Partner Manager is responsible for delivering in depth business analysis and driving effective management of key sellers.
The AGS Partner Manager will have a combination of analytical and commercial skills, in addition to working with internal development and business teams to identify improvement opportunities and implement them. Your responsibilities as an AGS Partner Manager:
- You will recruit and manage European Sellers as well as developing and implementing account management tools to analyze their performance.
- You will be Amazon’s main point of contact for these key partners, managing the day-to-day relationship with them. If appropriate, you will make sure that key sccounts are trained on Amazon’s selling tools and are fully familiar with our range of products and services.
- You will identify opportunities to increase the Sellers’ revenue across Amazon’s marketplaces
- You will ensure that these Sellers conform to Amazon’s high customer experience standards and you will help them take corrective measures if appropriate.
- You will collect Seller’s feedback and requests, as well as escalating issues limiting Sellers’ growth, driving teams across the business to prioritize and deploy fixes/improvements in a timely manner