Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company
, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones, as well as many other devices. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store. Based in Berlin, Audible Germany
is looking for an Amazon Devices Channel Manager
(m/f) to lead our initiatives to market the Audible service on Amazon Devices (incl. Alexa devices, Fire tablets, Kindle eReaders, Fire TV – more to come). Your goal is to provide the best possible customer experience and highest visibility for Audible on current and future devices.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, customer-obsessed and analytical marketer to drive acquisition and awareness of Audible in one of the fastest growing channels at Amazon. In this role you must operate from a company-wide perspective and lead cross-functional and cross-business projects, as you will be Audible’s key stakeholder for multiple international teams as well as to the German leadership. Main responsibilities for the role include:
On-device and on-site marketing
Device/feature launches and product enhancements
- You imagine, develop and execute consumer-facing marketing campaigns in static, dynamic and video formats to inspire new customers to test Audible or get engaged with our content on the devices.
- You embrace a test-driven culture by constantly running A/B tests, followed up by thorough analysis, to understand customer behavior and to define the KPI’s and highest impact activities on devices.
- You track the performance of your channel and work with analysts to create dashboards and reports to the management.
- You use your creativity to create awareness and buzz by targeting key customer segments and by building promotional campaigns on Amazon’s websites and apps by using a variety of content- and ad-management systems.
- You collaborate with Amazon’s business teams to ensure campaign visibility and coordinate internally with multiple Audible teams (design, BI, legal, finance, customer service and QA) to successfully test, report and document marketing campaigns, as well as to automate them.
- You partner with the US and EU product and technology teams to align on international roadmaps and execute projects that lead to customer acquisition and visibility within the devices channel.
- You work closely with the global marketing and product teams to ideate new opportunities for member acquisition on devices, create solid business cases, and use your persuasion skills to get these ideas into reality.
- You localize UX, wordings and imagery to the German market, and find ways to further improve Audible as a product in the local devices platforms.
- You coordinate the go-to-market strategy of new devices with your Amazon counterparts and communicate the projects effectively to the German organization and leadership.