As a Third Party Logistics Manager (m/w)
you will be working directly with logistics suppliers. This task includes the selection and negotiations with these companies to ensure the best quality and prices for Amazon’s customers. Furthermore, you are part of a team that constantly monitors the quality and performance of our customer deliveries.
We offer you a dynamic working environment giving you unlimited future career and development opportunities in a fast growing global organization as well as flat hierarchies, international working opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
The ideal candidate requires strong team leadership experience in the transportation/ 3rd party logistics industry or a similar fast-paced logistics/distribution environment as you will be responsible for:
- Selection and growth of suppliers in your region for both new and existing business
- Proactively managing the relationship to all suppliers
- Acting as a interface between Amazon operations and the suppliers
- Monitoring of the available labor of all suppliers
- Monitoring of performance and quality figures and statistics
- Leading a meticulous review process for the suppliers
- Responding to quality/performance challenges with appropriate action plans
- Negotiating and reviewing rates of our partners
- Supporting the Senior DSP Manager to grow the DSP network as required
- Supporting Delivery Operations when require
Location: flexible: Bochum, Duisburg, Duessedorf, Cologne