At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
One customer experience we are constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed expectations by ensuring that all orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered where and when customers need them, and as quickly, accurately and cost-effectively as possible.
At Amazon Logistics we focus on the last mile of the delivery: we are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
Our Delivery Services Providers Team (DSP) based at our German headquarters in Munich are searching for a motivated individual to join the team as a Business Administrator/Junior Logistics Account Manager (m/f).
You will be responsible for supporting our third party Delivery Service Providers from the initial onboarding process, financial & compliance queries as well as all IT-system related questions.
Using your insights and knowledge, you will contribute to further system & process improvements to make the onboarding experience as smooth as possible. Furthermore, you will manage and set up the systems for invoicing and payment of the DSPs.Your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding of all new Delivery Service providers including verification/validation against compliance standards
- Onboarding support for new drivers of the delivery service providers
- Supporting and resolving any issues DSP may encounter including financial, IT
- Aligning with different departments within Amazon such as legal, finance and purchasing for credit checks, raising of Purchase orders & Purchase requests
- Manage and setting up the systems for invoicing and payment of the DSPs including invoice management
- Performing data analysis and creation of reports
- Master data management and system configuration
- Preparation of operational metrics for weekly business meetings
- Provide Onboarding & Invoicing trainings