Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon Reviews are worldwide, complex, and vital to the past and continued success of Amazon in every marketplace. The reviews team in Berlin is responsible for Amazon's worldwide approach to customer engagement and review creation.
How do we engage customers to share their product experience? What channels and UI experiences engage customers the first time? What keeps them coming back? What metrics and levers should we monitor and influence to understand our review writers?
These are just a few of the questions you’ll help answer as our Business Analyst for Customer Reviews. Customer reviews are in every marketplace, in many languages, submitted on hundreds of millions of products. Come help make sense of Amazon-scale data as a key stakeholder in driving quality feedback from our customers, used the world over to make informed purchase decisions.
You will own the analytical road map and drive success by:
- Developing key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement
- Using analytical and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Sourcing and manipulating data from database tables (e.g. Redshift, Oracle) using SQL
- Developing analytical tools: deep-dive tools, UIs, metrics, and dashboards
- Performing deep-dives and root cause analysis to answer business questions