The partner management is the center of Amazon Pay's growth strategy.. External partners are of strategic meaning to scale the business of Amazon Pay, they enable and promote our service to merchants.
The position as Working Student Amazon Pay (Werkstudent) offers the opportunity to support the German Amazon Pay Partner Management team in set up and execution of various partner projects.
The role is based in Munich for 20 workhours/week
(Duration minimum 6 - 12 months).
In this role you will:
- Explore new potential partners for Amazon Pay including a market analysis
- Track and asses performance of solution provider
- Outbound calls to support merchant KYC
- Plan and execute activities at partners and agencies
- Prepare contracts with partners
- Frequent check of integration quality in terms of usability and functionality
- Support of partner events
- Negotiation with e-commerce agencies
- Help in the execution of partner invoicing
- Manage partner detail websites