Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
- Basic knowledge of MySQL and/or SQL is a plus.
- Oracle knowledge is a plus.
- Data visualisation skills are also beneficial, such as proficiency in Tableau, Qlikview, PowerPivot, and Microstrategy.
- You’re well organised: confident when working in a fast-paced environment, you stay on top of your deadlines and meet them consistently.
- You have previous work experience (this could be an internship or student job).
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.