We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & German.
- You’re fluent in MS Excel
- You maintain close attention-to-detail, your approach is always methodical as you build understanding of the bigger picture
- Process improvement experience - You come with the ability to innovate, simplify processes and practices
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to deliver results
- You’re well organized: confident when working in a fast-paced environment, you stay on top of your deadlines and meet them consistently
- You already have clearance to work in the country you are applying for, including any visas that may be required on your part
- The internship will require travelling throughout the EU