About our rewards
- Experience of working in an international large scale distribution, manufacturing or production environment,
- Experience of working with lean manufacturing concepts and continuous improvement tools
- Evidence of ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Other European languages are a plus
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History. Sounds interesting?
We look forward to your application and portfolio. Please submit your online application in one document including your CV and covering letter (both written in English, max. 5MB)
stating your earliest start date and salary expectations separately in the applicant form.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We know that you care how we use information about you and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.