Would you like to work with large Enterprise Accounts and lead an Inside Account Management team at Amazon Web Services? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As a Working Manager (m/f) you will have the exciting opportunity to own the end to end strategy and execution of a newly built Inside Account Manager team and help to drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. This role gives you the exciting opportunity to fulfill people management tasks, while also working with large Enterprise Accounts in the role of an Enterprise Account Manager.
Your responsibilities will include a customer assignment in combination with helping to build and lead an Inside Account Management team to manage adoption and market penetration. As your are working as an Enterprise Account Manager in a hands-on manner, you will be the perfect coach for the Inside Account Management team regarding their own career development on an Account Management path. The ideal candidate (m/f) will possess both a sales and people management background, as well as a strong technical understanding. You should have experiences that are enabling you to help drive engagements at CxO level as well as with Business Unit leaders talking their industry language and understanding their respective business challenges. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and own the end to end strategy and execution for an Inside Account Manager team as an integrated part of the Enterprise Accounts field team.
- Hire and develop an Inside Account Management team to help grow the customer base.
- Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory in discrete- und process-manufacturing, automotive, transportation and travel industries.
- Built programmatic prospecting mechanisms and campaigns for the Inside Account Manager team to help them address a large set of Enterprise accounts at scale.
- Manage a set of Key Accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Suggest and execute against a comprehensive account / territory plan
- Meet or exceed your quarterly targets.
- Manage a recurring account management and pipeline development process and ensure pipeline coverage and quality.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Work with partners to extend & reach adoption and reach
- Develop long-term relationships with key accounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Articulate AWS’ value and influence on market trends such as digitalization, Industrie 4.0, IoT, DevOps, data analytics and cloud/business transformation up to C-Level.