Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing large German Enterprises? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology by increasing the adoption and market segment presence of AWS. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales / account management and also a technical background that enables him/her to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory in discrete- und process-manufacturing, automotive, transportation and travel industries.
- Develop and execute against a business plan, meet or exceed your quarterly targets.
- Manage a set of Key Accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive the AWS adoption.
- Articulate AWS’ value and influence on market trends such as digitalization, Industrie 4.0, IoT, DevOps, data analytics and cloud/business transformation up to C-Level.
- Ensure customer satisfaction