Do you like helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the Solution Architecture team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a bright and ambitious individual to build their career with our Solutions Architecture team.
As a Solutions Architect at AWS, you will have the opportunity to help improve agility, modernize & optimize system architecture, introduce continuous deployment and DevOps culture, etc. within a range of customers in Germany, including small & medium-sized businesses as well as startups.
Your broad responsibilities will include: supporting the technical engagement and contribute to the ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills to facilitate relationships within a customer’s environment and promote AWS to senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the Solution Architecture team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform
- Craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business needs and accelerate the adoption of AWS Services
- Scope each customer solution, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
- Promote best practices on cloud computing with a larger audience by speaking at events and creating content like blog posts
- Limited travel required as customer interactions usually take place via conferencing system & phone calls