Team Manager Account Management (m/f) – Startup Segment
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of Cloud services (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) that enable companies of all sizes to run virtually everything in the Cloud: from mobile applications, big data analytics & artificial intelligence platforms or microservices & serverless based infrastructures to enterprise-grade applications.
AWS Germany is looking for someone (m/f) in Berlin or Munich
to build and develop a local team of territory account managers, focused on supporting early stage technology startups across Germany. You will be at the heart of latest trends like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), serverless or IoT and work with startups that leverage state-of-the-art technologies on AWS to innovate and become the next disrupters, like today’s Personio, Giantswarm, hyScore.io, Graphcool, Acellere, tracktics, SimScale and Mambu.
We are looking for a senior professional (m/f) with a background in leading highly effective teams and work experience in the startup ecosystem. You will be actively contributing to the strategy and operations of the AWS Startup Segment. We see you being a hands-on account team manager (m/f) who can drive a sense of urgency in recruiting and team development. You will facilitate customer interaction and provide help in delivering results with current customers. This role, in alignment with the German leadership team, will work with Solutions Architecture, Business Development, Partner, Training/Services, and Marketing teams to help drive the AWS adoption of early stage startups in Germany.
You should be a self-starter (m/f) with entrepreneurial spirit and strong business writing skills who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, execute against ambitious goals and consistently embrace the Amazon Culture. Responsibilities:
- Help ensure customer satisfaction
- Hire and develop a highly effective team of territory account managers ensuring operational excellence, including pipeline management, forecast accuracy and account/territory strategy support
- Support early stage startup accounts to adopt AWS in a scalable approach
- Help develop and execute a comprehensive plan for the Startup Segment
- Actively coach your team to articulate the compelling value propositions for startups around AWS and Amazon
- Facilitate long-term relationships with key accounts on C-Level
- Help scale the business by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the Startup Segment Leader in leadership meetings and management reporting
- Present AWS at startup conferences & marketing events
- Act as a role model, embracing the Amazon Culture