Territory Acquisition Manager (m/f) – Startup Segment
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of Cloud services (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) that enable companies of all sizes to run virtually everything in the Cloud: from mobile applications, big data analytics & artificial intelligence platforms or microservices & serverless based infrastructures to enterprise-grade applications.
AWS Germany is looking for a new team member (m/f) in Berlin or Munich
who acquires and develops early stage startups on AWS. You will be at the heart of latest trends like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), serverless or IoT. Your customers leverage state-of-the-art technologies on AWS to innovate and become the next disrupters, like today’s Personio, Giantswarm, hyScore.io, Graphcool, Acellere, tracktics, SimScale and Mambu.
In this role, you engage with early stage startups and help them build their business on AWS. You are responsible to win new startup customers and drive their adoption of AWS Services to exceed your goals. Along the way, you team up with various internal and external stakeholders to align and execute customer acquisition tactics for early stage startups in your territory, like with the Solutions Architecture, Business Development, Partner, Training, and Marketing teams.
You are passionate about startups and a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, execute against ambitious goals and consistently embrace the Amazon Culture. Roles & Responsibilities
- Help ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive business growth and AWS adoption in a defined territory.
- Contribute to and executed against a territory plan to exceed your quarterly targets.
- Win new early stage startup customer logos in a targeted acquisition approach
- Generate and maintain a robust pipeline of new customer workloads
- Accelerate your success by working with internal stakeholders and leveraging external partners
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and Amazon
- Represent AWS at startup conferences & marketing events