Territory Business Manager (m/f) – Startup Segment
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of Cloud services (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) that enable companies of all sizes to run virtually everything in the Cloud: from mobile applications, big data analytics & artificial intelligence platforms or microservices & serverless based infrastructures to enterprise-grade applications.
AWS Germany is looking for a new team member (m/f) in Berlin or Munich
who inspires and develops early stage startups. You will be at the heart of latest trends like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), serverless or IoT. Your customers leverage state-of-the-art technologies on AWS to innovate and become the next disrupters, like today’s Personio, Giantswarm, hyScore.io, Graphcool, Acellere, tracktics, SimScale and Mambu.
In this role, you engage with early stage startups and help them build their business on AWS. You are responsible to create a comprehensive territory plan to drive AWS market adoption. You understand the importance of developing scalable customer engagements to multiply your impact on early stage startups. Along the way, you team up with various internal and external stakeholders to meet and exceed your goals, like with the Solutions Architecture, Business Development, Partner, Training, and Marketing teams.
You are passionate about startups and a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, execute against ambitious goals and consistently embrace the Amazon Culture. Roles & Responsibilities
- Help ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive business growth and AWS adoption in a defined territory.
- Create and execute against a territory plan to exceed your quarterly targets.
- Manage a high number of early stage startup accounts in a scalable go-to-market approach
- Generate and maintain a robust pipeline of new and existing customers
- Scale your business by working with internal stakeholders and leveraging external partners
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and Amazon
- Represent AWS at startup conferences & marketing events