Head of Small Medium-sized Business (SMB) and Long Tail for AWS Germany
Location: Berlin or Munich
Would you like to manage a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the German Mittelstand and Long Tail market? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology? Reporting to the DACH Managing Director, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of cloud technology. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team, focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the SMB business market. The ideal candidate will possess a sales, management, and technical background that enables them to lead a team with engagements at the CXO level as well as with software developers. Business decision makers and IT architects.
From this senior position, the SMB leader will play a key role in setting and executing the go to market strategy for the German SMBs segment in alignment with the EMEA strategy while being a key member of the DE Leadership team. The leader will have a strong focus to increase customer acquisition and will define programs that facilitate the adoption of the AWS services by customers. He/She will work across the organization to bring together all aspects of the SMB strategy including sales, marketing, demand generation, training, channel and partners. He/She will also define the market coverage plans, team enablement needs and resource allocation guidelines for the German SMB segment. He will create processes to measure and control the progress of the SMB business. Finally, he/she will create mechanisms to compile, create and deploy best practices and programs that will benefit the SMB customers in Germany.
· Create, align and execute a 5-year plan including coverage, awareness, digital engagements, Marketing, channel, self-service, customer acquisition, up-and cross-sale and supporting functions for the SMB segment in Germany
· Achieve a disciplined process of accountability, setting appropriate metrics for new business growth, pipeline, leads and funnel management
· Coordinate team efforts (Sales, Marketing, Solution Architects, Demand Generation, Partners, ISV and Channel) to align World-Wide, EMEA strategy and country execution
· Manage a high-performing teams based in Berlin and Munch of key-Account Managers, Acquisition Managers, Territory Managers and Digital Account Managers
· Built a long-term employee development success. vision and hiring strategy building the next generation of sales leadership and talent