We are looking for outstanding candidates to join our friendly, international team in one of our Amazon Development Centres.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Our interns join one of our small agile teams at our development centres, launching and growing new initiatives for Amazon's global business. Your team will be involved in every aspect of the process - from idea generation, business analysis and technical design through to development and deployment across a variety of technologies - giving you a real sense of ownership. Together we build systems, which meet high standards of performance and reliability and operate at massive scale. Job Openings include
Job Responsibilities include (VARY FOR INTERNSHIP FOCUS)
- Help Amazon Rethink Computer Vision for Autonomous Navigation: high-level computer vision for scene understanding in dynamic environments from multi-sensory input data
- Help Amazon Rethink Perception: Evaluating synthetic images to optimize customer experience
- Help Amazon Rethink Bodies: help us turn pixels in to people using computer vision approaches to extracting/synthesizing human shape, pose and appearance
- Help Amazon Rethink Causality: drawing causal conclusions from statistical data defines the major challenge in modern data analysis.
- Help Amazon Rethink Avatars: what makes an avatar appealing and how to create one from an image
- Help Amazon Rethink Image Optimisation: signal processing, image optimisation, including lower-level computer vision and ML
- Develop prototypes stemming from scientific ideas.
- Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for training and prediction.
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches.
- Working closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations.
- Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.