Come and join a diverse team of developers and designers to create tools to improve the overall customer experience of Amazon Web Services. We enhance the productivity and happiness of other frontend teams at AWS.
In 2017 alone, AWS released 1.430 services and features by teams all around the globe. We help those teams to be successful and faster in building their user interfaces by understanding their needs, learning about the most recent technologies and design ideas, and implementing mechanisms to improve the customer experience.
In particular, our team is responsible for a design system for AWS. It consists of a library of components and a set of tools that allow our customers to build interfaces using modern web standards, while complying with the usability and accessibility guidelines that we promote.
- You will work closely with excellent developers and designers to enhance the design system.
- You will contribute to set the long term vision for existing projects and explore new opportunities within the organization.
- You will drive technical decisions within the team.
- You will contribute in hiring and developing less experienced engineers.
- You will be involved in requirements definition, development, testing automation, maintenance and deployment of our software.
- You will interact with our customers to learn about their needs and support them.
- You will be given the time to learn and experiment with the latest frontend technologies.
If you have a passion for how web applications should be built, are interested in upcoming web standards, care about making other designers’ and developers’ lives better, want to work with excellent engineers to solve complex problems in a diverse team, we'd love to talk to you!