Location: Germany (Munich/Berlin mostly but there could also be opportunities in some of our fulfillment centers)
Start date: Winter/Spring 2019
Duration: Full-time Internship 4 to 6 months
Teams you might join: Supply Chain, Network Planning, Inventory Placement, External Fulfillment, Transportation, Last Mile Delivery, Planning & Analysis, High Volume Hiring.
Are you analytically-minded, with a close eye on the finer details?
Does working as a data guru in a results-oriented environment sound fun to you? If so, we have excellent internship opportunities for you!
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand for Amazon’s services is growing. To meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations teams across Europe.
Whatever your background, if you love gathering massive amounts of data and finding out the exact trend that can be acted upon to reduce cost and/or improve efficiency, reporting, forecasting and building KPI dashboards that will support an entire business in their decision making process, improving accuracy and automating tools and processes to contribute in making your team extremely reliable and efficient; and if you are motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, we’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt quickly to all the changes around you, and we encourage you to try new things.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our unique world as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
You will put your analytical and technical skills to test and roll up your sleeves to complete a project that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that team provides to our customers. This could include:
- Learning how to partner across multiple teams and geographies
- Developing and executing upon some of the world’s most complex data analyses which will in turn, drive the correct business decisions
- Helping identify process improvement opportunities to build streamlined and scalable solutions
- Partnering with the team to perform deep root cause analyses when facing problems
- Assisting in the development of business cases for new programs and services
- Participating in the development, delivering, maintenance and improvement of performance metrics dashboards
- Becoming part of a team of trusted advisors throughout an entire business unit.