Amazon Pay is changing the way merchants engage customers. We make it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored in their Amazon account.
The Amazon Pay onboarding team in Europe is looking for a Senior Solution Architect
to help mold the future of cloud-based content and services. Alexa Money aims to redefine everyday convenience for our customers when it comes to their daily money habits. If you are passionate, curious, customer obsessed and wanting to help guide the broader industry towards a technology you believe in, this may be the right role for you.
This position can be based in our Luxembourg headquarter or in our offices in Munich, London or Paris.
The ideal candidate will provide continuous consulting throughout the integration project life cycle, starting with supporting pre-sales activities and extending until the successful launch on the platform. In addition, the candidate will also interface with internal technical and business teams around the globe and contribute to significant platform changes and improvements such as roll outs of new programs or scoping of new project initiatives.
Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources, are IT savvy and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply. Responsibilities
- You will actively manage a portfolio of key partners for integration with the Amazon Pay platform.
- You will work with the partners' business and technical staff to analyze and understand their business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate integration solutions.
- You will guide the partners through the technical on-boarding process, assist them with troubleshooting and make sure the project's milestones are met within the agreed timeline.
- You will review the partners' integration efforts, work with the partners to create test cases to validate and enforce integration quality, and ensure integration efforts result in a smooth customer experience.
- You will assist the partners during their launch process.
- You will troubleshoot Amazon Pay-related integration issues and help partners work through events.
- You will define and create reusable definitions and documentation for integration processes.
- You will gather requirements and help us build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which partners integrate with us.
- You will support the launches of new programs and features.